- Products made and manufactured by Apple Inc may be taken to any Apple Authorised Service center in the world. If you prefer, you may send your Apple equipment to us for warranty service at your expense. Please contact us at email@example.com or (02) 9600 2000 to discuss warranty repair, service or replacement options before sending your equipment to us.
- Products not manufactured by Apple Inc may be covered under a separate manufactures warranty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9660 2000 for warranty repair, service or replacement options before sending you equipment to us.
- If we direct you to send any equipment back to us for warranty repair, service or replacement, you must enclose the goods in their original protective packaging with the original tax invoice enclosed. Postage and handling costs to us will be at your expense.
- The warranty for data storage products does not include claims for loss of data. It is your responsibility to keep proper backups of your data at all times. Mac To Front, its suppliers and manufactures accept no liability for lost customer data in the event of service or repair, even if that service of repair was not for a data storage product.
- All items received are passed on to a third party authorised repairer and are subject to their inspection in line with the warranty agreement stipulated in the Warranty Agreement enclosed with the equipment when purchased.
- Mac To Front cannot be held responsible for the loss, damage or delay occurred whilst in transport or while being repaired.
- If the items are faulty on arrival, you have seven (7) days in which to notify Mac To Front.
Mac To Front Pty Ltd
Apple Authorised Reseller