More power. More performance. More pro.
MacBook Pro with 6-core eighth-generation Intel Core processors. Power your best work.
MacBook Pro has an eighth-generation Intel 6-core processor for up to 70 per cent faster compute speeds.1A brilliant and colourful Retina display featuring True Tone technology for a more true-to-life viewing experience. The latest Apple-designed keyboard. And the versatile Touch Bar for more ways to be productive. It’s Apple’s most powerful notebook. Pushed even further.
- 2.3GHz 8-core ninth-generation Intel Core i9 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz
- Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
- 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory
- 512GB of SSD storage1
- Retina display with True Tone
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- 6-core eighth-generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Radeon Pro 555X or 560X graphics with 4GB of video memory
- Ultrafast SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Latest Apple-designed keyboard
- Force Touch trackpad
- Available in space grey and silver
- macOS Mojave, inspired by pros but designed for everyone, with Dark Mode, Stacks, easier screenshots, useful built-in apps and more
1 Compared to the previous 15-inch model with Touch Bar.
2 Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/au/batteries for more information.
Go to www.apple.com/au/macbook-pro/specsfor a complete set.
Note: CTO (Custom To Order)
CTO's are computers that deviate from Apple's 'Standard Configuration'. Delivery times for CTO's are estimated from between 10 to 14 business days to arriving into Sydney. Deliveries to other states will require additional time to deliver depending on distance. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and may vary due to manufacturing, shipping and customs delays. The moment your order is confirmed, your order is submitted to Apple for building and will ship when they have completed your order. Please be aware that once an order has been submitted to Apple it CANNOT be cancelled. The only exception is if Apple cancels the order due to product update.
Service and support from the people who know your Mac best.
Mac To Front specialise in the on site delivery, installation and configuration of new and existing computers. We can help you from the initial set-up to file server configurations, backups, secure Wi-Fi networks etc. Contact us for more information. Sydney Metro Area only.
All prices are INC GST and are E&OE.