Payment can be made in a variety of ways :
• VISA or MasterCard - No Surcharge
• AMEX - 1% Surcharge (in store purchase only)
• Cash - In Store only
• Pay In Store - EFTPOS and by any of the above methods
• Direct Deposit - No surcharge
Please note : We only accept Australian issued Credit Cards. If for whatever reason that you do supply a non-Australian issued Credit Card as payment, Mac To Front will not be liable for any additional bank fees, exchange rate charges on any transaction. Mac To Front also reserves the right not to accept this form of payment. If you wish to use a non-Australian issued credit card, please call us on (02) 9660 2000 before placing your order.
- Generally, Mac To Front does not offer refunds or credits for products obtained through our online store. Refunds or credits will not be offered (a) on opened products, (b) in the event of a customer's change of mind, (c) Unwanted gift or (d) where an incompatibility exists between current devices and devices a customer has bought from Mac To Front Pty Ltd.
- If Mac To Front does offer a refund for any of the above reasons - there will be a minimum of a 10% restocking fee. The actual restocking fee will be at the sole discretion of Mac To Front and will be advised at time of request.
- Products made and manufactured by Apple Inc that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) may be eligible for like-for-like replacement under Apple's warranty terms and conditions.
- Configure To Order ( CTO ) Apple products are non refundable after the order has been placed with Apple. In the event of a change of product it is at the discretion of Apple to cancel an order and replace with like of a new product. Mac to Front has no control over this process.
- Your state's fair trading and consumer protection laws may override and all conditions listed in this refund policy under certain circumstances. If you are unsure, please contact your state's fair trading or consumer protection advocate.
Mac To Front will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, lease, share or pass on any personal information or commercial information to any third parties, unless we have your written permission to do so or where we are required to provide information in response to Subpoenas or Warrants or any other legal process incurred.
Personal Information gathered via the Mac To Front Website includes -
- Your Name: - Used to deliver purchases and for personalised customer service
- Street Address: - Used only for delivery of purchase
- Phone: Used only to contact you if there is a problem or if you request further information.
- Personal E-mail Address: Used to deliver order conformations, purchase status and contacting you in regard to an order or if you request further information
- Company Name & ABN: Used to deliver purchases and for Tax Invoice requirements.
All data is transferred via a secure server using 128-Bit encryption.
This web site contains links to third party websites. Mac To Front are not responsible for the safety of your personal information when following those links. In the interest of your online privacy, please refer to the Privacy Polices contained within these sites.
All prices listed on the store are in Australian Dollars and are INCLUDING GST. All prices are E & OE.